This is wholesale price for a case of 24 units.
The Porlex Mini Coffee Grinder has ceramic burrs and a stainless steel housing, which not only makes it easy to clean, but more resilient than glass burrs, and produces less static than plastic burrs. The conical ceramic burrs don’t rust, are easy to clean and stay sharper for much longer than steel burrs. And the latest updates take the Porlex to the next level! The Porlex grinders have now been updated with:
- A new patented design of connector that prevents any slippage from the handle and no wear.
- A perfectly circular outer burr which produces a more consistent grind throughout the entire range of grind.
- New Japanese/English premium packaging and English/French/Japanese instructions.
- Laser etched burrs to show that only premium Porlex burrs are used in the grinder.
- Made entirely in Japan, Porlex even uses Japanese clay to make the ceramic burrs!
So what differentiates this from the Tall? Well, the name gives that away: at 130mm height it’s 55mm shorter. It has a capacity of 26g whole beans. It also has a rubber grip that makes grinding even easier and allows you to attach the handle to the side of the grinder housing when detached. This model fits nicely into an AeroPress with the band removed.
As the burrs are exactly the same as in the Tall, it copes well with everything you can throw at it - from Turkish to French Press grind setting - and thanks to an easily accessible locking nut, is really easy to adjust.
But the thing that sets Porlex grinders apart from other hand grinders is the speed and ease of grind. This is down to a couple of features: a long steel handle that connects solidly to the grinder and the ability to hold the grinder steadily in one hand while turning the handle with the other.